CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 02, 2009

Karaoke Night Out

Unfortunately I didn't come on holiday on a good period, as ppl are busy starting the year, there are board meetings left, right and center,and kids school to get back in control, but I did manage to pull some out for a Karaoke night. It was a quiet place, with not much traffic so we sang song after song, and played pool for hours. After half the crew went home we hoped next door to a club and danced for hours, my camera battery died, or I would have showed you how the South Africans dance walts to trance music, like nothing I've ever seen before. If I get out again, I'll be sure to capture the moments. Enjoy the pics.

Noah and I at a game of pool, naturally I was winning, but I sunk the black, so shucks, ha.

Sam and Tina

Dito, Mari, Me, Noah, Sam, and Celly

Celly, Me, Tina

Mari and Dito

1 comments:

Dito said...

how that get there!