CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My 25 Random facts.

From request by Tina, I now post my 25 random facts.
1) I can't live without coffee
2) I'm obsessed with interior decorating
3) I hate sitting still for more than an hour
4) I've owned 5 vehicles in 6 years
5) I can cook 5 Indian dishes, need to learn 150 more.
6) Trying to learn Punjabi this year
7) I think Pisces are the best to throw parties with.
8) I'm moving house over the next 2 weeks.
9) I have a weakness for almost any kind of ice cream
10) I do puzzles as a hobby
11) I type devorak keyboard
12) If I have another kid she'll be named Sahara
13) I love Merlot wine, Smirnoff ice, and Redbull/Vodca
14) I hate math
15) no on has ever told me I'm normal
16) I love candles
17) I just went ice skating, out of pride told 6 big guys to race me, and 2/3rds of the way had a bad fall.
18) I hate being woken up from my sleep
19) I'm very random
20) I plan to lose 7 kg asap.....and keep it off
21) I like getting attention, but I hate being put on the spot with attention
22) I hate hand washing laundry
23) I love driving, its a passion. Long distance with good music, very hard to beat.
24) I'll be 24 in 2 weeks
25) My new years goal, is to open a day care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were normal I wouldn't like you as much. Hee hee
I miss you. Write me, pretty please
anitamh81@yahoo.com

Machi said...

Very true there, Glad you found me anita, I added you to my yahoo, and gave you my gmail add. talk soon. missing you-machi.