CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Kids pics

I haven't gotten any pics off of Tina's camera yet, but here are a few of the kids, and some stuff they've been up to, I'm always behind the cam, so don't get much of me, but Tina took one the other day and posted it on hers.
I did get this one of her, never expected she go this far, but I actually liked it.

Pony rides at a petting zoo





Trampoline fun.


Sorry don't have any wow stories, but will have something again soon.

4 comments:

Dora said...

Cute! I miss u! Return to me...

Machi said...

All in good time, my love. only a week to go. I'll be back soon. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Did u get a new camera? The pics came out good..

Machi said...

Yes, I love it, cost a bit more than I wanted, but its doing great, I'm very happy with it, Its the SONY H10.