Age has never meant much to me, so I don't feel different, I think I'll feel the same even when I turn 30, thou I'm told otherwise. I'm 24 today, but seing that my son is almost 5, and I've been married for over 5 years, ppl never get my age right, I'm more in the late 20's or early 30, sometimes I'm horrified, other times its fun to shock ppl with the truth. Here are some pics of different ages, since I always post ones of the boys, thought it time to humiliate myself. So hear goes.
2 years old, with mom and one of the twins.....I honestly can't tell which one.
4 years old
5 years old, with my pudgy brothers.
Jumping to 14
then to 22 years old.
Thank you to those who posted birthday notes no my facebook. I'm not having my party now, combining it with my house warming in Mid march, so will definitely post pics from that. Cheers till next time.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
My big day!!!!
Posted by Machi at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You're sooooo cute! Cuchi wuchi! Happy Birthday!
It's late, but happy birthday! I love you, Mariko. So good to get back in touch with you. xx
-meg
Hope you have a really fun one. Everyone here misses you!
You deserve a great one...
will look 4 thos pics mid-March..
;)
Lots of love..
Happy Birthday Machi, love you lots and I'm looking forward to seeing you in January if it all works out.
Post a Comment