I haven't organized my pics, no will I have space to post them all, but I've taken a few from different occasions and put them here for your viewing pleasure.
I threw a pisces party during my stay, came up with about 9 pisces and all the rest were great friends.
Some of us pisces together at the party. Steve,Miguel,Cazzy,Me,Noah
Out for delicious coffee
Tina with the bunch. They had such a blast with their aunty.
Anita and I, meeting again after 12 years. I was great to see you again sweetie.
Zohra and I on the ice rink, it was her first time, but she was determent to get up and try again after every fall.
Zohra with one of her new best friends, noah.
We didn't have a guard for the home, but we had 6 of these rotwillers instead, I think we were VERY safe. 
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Random fun shots from South Africa
Posted by Machi at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Machi! Nice pics! Love you and long to see you! xxx
cute panties Tina :D
Post a Comment