-Sat and watched 106 car asses for 2 hours, while I patiently waited for the cops to get in the moods of ordering the cars to go the same way the stop lights lead us to.
-Watched a guy run along side a fuel tanker catching all the fuel he could as he opened the tube, running along side it till his bag was full, and he was content to let the truck carry on its way.
-Watched 2 car accidents and both drivers kept moving, as if nothing happened.
-Found out my gas is empty at home, and the earliest I'll get it is tomorrow by lunch, so contemplating what to do about my 'must have' coffee tomorrow morning.
-Walked 4km in the hot sun, just to avoid the traffic all over again.
-Said bye to Mom and Ange, as their off to Gulu, Northern Uganda for a week.
-Thought about HIM........
-Craved Lasagna!!!
and my day is still going.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Today I:
Posted by Machi at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment