So Ramadan is done, and Eid is the celebration day where family get together and eat as much as possible, every house bringing a dish. This year we decided to not cook Indian Biryani, but instead we had Lasagna, steak, baked potatoes, sweet and sour fish, and other stuff that sadly I can't remember. I had attempted to take a pic of it, but by the time I got to my cam, the food was half gone and no longer picture worthy. But here are some that don't contain food.
Someone who saw this pic thought we were standing in line for food, well that would be a pic, but this is the best place we could find where we'd all fit. Wow, I totally look out of place!
My dear son is still getting the hang of which finger to point with!!!
Totally oblivious as to what he's actually saying, but overjoyed to have a cherry on his nose.
Zohra and Alyna enjoying the moment.
Trying their best to not burst out in laughter while trying to pose.
Sunny and Billy, both technically my nephew and niece! What a laugh.
Bina(sunny's wife) and I. BFF's Just like our daughters!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Eid 2009. Ramadan Ends!
Posted by Machi at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment