CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hard Core Riots

Please pray for Uganda, I absolutely love this country, and do not want to leave because of Government causing Civil War due to greed, money and power. Everything is in the air right now, and without prayer we could be the next country to hit Civil War. Please keep us in your prayers. and pray things settle down and ppl relax in peace.For some pictures of the action you can go HERE It's been such a peaceful country. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Dora said...

I love you! I miss you so much! I was telling my sister Kathy about you and she really looks forward to meeting you when you come down for the world cup. XXOO!

Machi said...

Hey miss you heaps too, Tina's been telling me about her too, said she's heaps of fun. look forward to it too, hope it can be sooner than that. Love you, come home soon.

Nyx Martinez said...

Yes, keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe, please!