This year has gone by SO fast. Zohra is a brain and a half, a strong scopio, but I love every bit of her. She's in 1st grade, reads like a pro, and handles Aslan as if he were her son!!!! "Aslan, u have to understand mom, she's telling u this for a reason, when u get older, u'll understand, ur just not all grown up like me yet."
"Aslan, u can't cry like a baby all the time, or mom will have to take blessings away from u, and u'll make Jesus sad!!!"
Senerio: Aslan playing quietly with his cars, Zohra, bored. Zohra snaches the car away and runs as fast as she can to mom, sreaming "MOM, Aslan is gonna hit me!!!! Spank Him!"
Happy Birthday Zoe!


Friday, November 13, 2009
My tuchi turns 4.
Posted by Machi at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is too cute!
Love you!
Aww....tell her Mike said Happy Bday
Oh, and Drake still can;t stop talking about her, heh
What a cutie. She's getting so big. I wish I could see you guys.
Post a Comment