For the next 30 days I will be partaking in the holy month of Ramadan, fasting from 5:20am to 7:00pm no food, water, gum, the strong Muslim countries are not even aloud to swallows saliva!!! Course, I'll not be bothered about that. But I will terribly miss my Coffee, sadly I'm very addicted. and not being able to have it will give me a horrid migraine for the first week, but I look at getting up at 5:20 a gain of time with in prayer and meditation. It's ton extremely healthy so I'm hopping I don't gain much weight as all the eating happens at night, so I'll be sure to keep it in check, any prayers against my migraines would be greatly appreciated.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can't you have a coffee at 5 am?? Or just don't want to get up then? I would wake up just for that then go back to bed....ha!
Good for you honey! Go for it!
Silly girl, you can't go back to bed 10 min after coffee, I do get up some days to have it at 5, I also love the quiet time in prayer with just me and God, makes my day absolutely great. Love and miss you heaps.
I really admire that you went through with it! Miss you!
Post a Comment