If you've been following My Sisters blog, You'll see she's been traveling through West and East Africa having meetings, she's been to a good amount of homes already and now its our turn, course with us its different cuz this used to be her home, so we took the advantage, and have a BBQ for friends and contacts, which a good 60+ ppl attended, then we had a home one, just for us, we also jumped at the opportunity to go clubbing with only us girls. Sadly she was only here for 5 days, but we packed it with heaps of fun, sadly not all of it was caught on camera, but I'm posting what I've got.We also got the chance to take home pictures, so I've added one of them too.
Jo, I know you say I don't post enough, but its cuz I only post when there is something out of the norm going on, I'm not one of those extensive talkers, that can just write about stuff. I need pictures, and now I have some so here you go. Enjoy.
The BBQ we had for frinds


Our "All Girls" night out at our favorite pub BUBBLES
The boys thought they'd come crash the party "under cover".
On BIG happy group.
Together again after 2 years.
Our Home Picture,
Tina had a blast with her niece and nephew.
As soon as tina left, we had a team from Kenya visit us for a few days, Nawaz graciously took us all out to China Plate for dinner, then we went for a all girls movie MAMA MIA,
Aslan was very happy to see Tavis from Kenya for a few days
Zohra having Daddy time at China Plate
Sunday, October 26, 2008
My big Sis visit to Uganda
Posted by Machi at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sweet! Guess who loves you?
miss you so much, great to see these pics! everyone looks great...miss you all.
I just miss you!
Post a Comment