Every month we have a Family day with the whole home. This time we chose the Sailing Club on Lake Victoria. Fully equipped with a bar, pool table, darts, tv lounge, soccer field and pool, with tents right down next to the lake, so you can spend the night if you want.
A new couple has joined our home, from South Africa, Cristo, Dora and baby Angelo,
Dora is also a pisces, so that now makes us to 3 nutcase Pisces, Mal,Dora and I. We thought to have fun and take some fishy pics, so I added a few for you viewing pleasure.
Mom, ever ready with her camera jumped at the oportunity. It was a wonderfully fun day, thou in the end I was one PAINFUL red lobster. But the memories are worth the pain.
Zohra having mommy time while aslan was off playing football.
I'll let this one speak for itself
Our Pisces clan


Our new home members, Angelo, Cristo and Dora
Mike and Drake
Friday, October 17, 2008
Lake Victoria Family Fun Day
Posted by Machi at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok it's not too bad (heaving a sigh of relief) though I wouldn't have chosen those pictures myself.
Such hotties! :)
Ahhh, women... Here are a few helpful links:
http://www.womenfitness.net/programs/cardio/index.htm
http://www.womenfitness.net/programs/flexibility/index.htm
http://www.womenfitness.net/programs/nutrition/index.htm
http://www.womenfitness.net/programs/strength/index.htm
Step 1:Follow the above advice
Step 2:Make them permenant change in your life.
Step 3:Post more picture in 3 months and awe us then!
Post a Comment