This weekend we decided to drop everything and head out to the Nile for the weekend. Daddy was meant to take Aslan Quad biking, but the changed his mind and shoved me on instead, so Aslan and I had a blast together. We stayed at this nice lodge called The Kingfisher, was Aslan insisted on bringing his 1 man tent along and pitching it in the room, it barely fit, but he slept wonderfully.
This is a picture of the moon, I was just snapping shots, and later on when my hubby was going through the pics in the camera, he saw it, and I was shocked at what came out. The last pic is a Goat in the process of slow grilling in red chilli. i looked so cool, I had to take a pic of it. Enjoy the pics, and will post went I do something worth posting about.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Weekend at the Nile.
Posted by Machi at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So good......
Post a Comment