CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aslan turns 4.

On the 7th Aslan turned 4. Last year we had a massive party with about 50 friends over, so this year we decided to keep it small, and only did something with our home. The night started out with some games for kids and adults both to enjoy, pictured below, then we had the cake which I made from my son's request, it was my first attempt to design a cake, and wasn't very fond of the color's he picked, but as long as he was happy, so was I.

Aslan concentrating during balloon volleyball {notice the tongue}

The point of this one was to step/pop the other guys balloon before he got yours.

Simon and Jed at a newly invented game, the point being to get the sword thru the other man's helmet and yank it off, without getting your own knocked off.-Simon won.

As you can see, I beat kingdom. Hurray!

4 comments:

Lady Jo said...

Home...sniff. Nothing has changed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mariko... it's Mercy! Remember me! I want to get back in contact w/ you!

Machi said...

Which Mercy is this? Which continent did i know you. My email add is muzungumom@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Unknown said...

I like the newly invented game..

Looks like you all had fun..