WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? a few months ago, things aren't getting to me as much as they used to....Thank God.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not at all.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Steak
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah.
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? More than I should probably.
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Last I checked, yeah.
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'm dying too, it just cost too much, but looking forward to the oportunity.
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, but hardly wear closed shoes if I can help it.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.Being a mother gives you incredible hidden strength.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate chip, rum raisin.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes, hight and how loud they are.
RED OR PINK? Red.
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my feet, not feminine enough.
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Celeste in Brazil
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fried rice
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The rain, and the silence while my kids sleep.
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple...mixed from many.
FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee, Men's cologne, fresh bread,
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hubby Nawaz.
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Ice Hockey.
FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Japanese, and Steak and Kidney pie
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, but preferable realistic ones.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? P.S. I Love You.
SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, my skin hates the sun.
HUGS OR KISSES? Both, depends on my mood
FAVORITE DESSERT? Triffle
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Count of Monte Cristo, Again.
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Got a lap-top, just a touch pad.
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Desperate Housewives
FAVORITE SOUND? Trance, my husbands voice.
I TAG....Jamie in Curly me, Jules and Nyx
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
I've been taged!
Posted by Machi at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment