I thought I'd give you a few kids pics as its been a while with none of them, so here is some things they've been up to.
I know you've seen zoo pics before but I couldn't resist, esp the ones with the monkeys. They had such a blast.
Zohra and her best friend Alyna.
Zohra at a park on Family Day.
The kids try out daddy's bike, its a major hit, aslan is obsessed with becoming a professional motorcross racer, we'll see how far that dream goes.
The latest addition to our family, Nawaz' brother just had a baby boy. Zohra and Aslan are so happy, the keep on asking me to have more babies. I told them to grow up fast and have their very own.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Kids corner!
Posted by Machi at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So Nice!
Thanks for posting!
Zorah is a doll! I love those curls!
haha "grow up fast and have your very own" thats a good one!!!
i tagged you. Check my blog to see the personal questionaire.
The kids are getting so big...
Post a Comment