Ok, we not very desperate at all, but its what we like to call ourselves. Last week the husbands stayed home with our kids and 6 of us young wifeys went out clubbing till 4am, we had so much fun that we made plans to do it again but this time at one of our home and with a great Karaoke/Dinner idea.While out clubbing we had talked about having the dress code be Playboy theme, but after waking up with our sences we chose a dress code of Black dresses, preferably short! We got there and realized all the husbands were around this time, It think they heard we had such a great time last week they wanted to see what we had in mind for this week.
After 2 hours or so, and all the food was gone, the men started telling us that it was their turn to go out, as we did last week, so we were meant to stay home with the kids and babysit.....(as if thats something new to us) We all agreed, and hung around waiting for the men to leave so we could start Dancing and singing Karaoke, I think they realized that we all wanted them to leave so they cut the plans to hang around to see what was up.
We realized the men were not planning to go anywhere so start Karaoke, some guys joined in to sing some songs, and Riyaz, a good friend bet me $100 that I couldn't score 80% on the Karaoke score board. I sang Ironic cuz I know I have power in that song, as I used to sing it ever week at a Karaoke club. I did score 80%, so I'm $100 richer. The joke is his wife said she'll do the bet too, but to any song on the list, Riyaz agreed, but for Jackie, he'll make it $500, if she could get above 80%. Of all the songs in the book, she picked DO RE ME, and got 26%, lol. It was great fun.
I couldn't get many pics, but here's a few of us Desperate Housewives having a blast. One of the girls in the pic below is not married, can you tell which one?
Bina and I
Bina, Jackie and I.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Desperate Housewives
Posted by Machi at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! Gotta get out! Love to Jackie!
x
I miss Jackie. Please give her my love and best regards.
Fun story, and I do remember how well you sing Ironic! Love it!
You go, Mother. Party on.
What fun! Love the theme. Heh. Give my love to everyone, miss m' all!
Waa!! you are so blessed!!! i haven't had a night out since my oldest was born!! its been a good 3 years!! tsk...i forget that girlies can have fun!!! one day we'll party together! yes we will.
Post a Comment