CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

OF LATE....
I know I've been slack, if you can even call it that, but I've been busy, an without a camera for the next while, I felt it a bit useless to post, but heck I'll do it anyways. For your reading pleasure I will update you on a few of my recent events.
The other day I was to lazy to drive to the corner supermarket so I decided to take the local transport moterbike, boda-boda. On my way back, I was quite amused to be caught in the mist of 20+ cows coming towards me,(I live off the main road, down a back dirt road) we were going the opposite direction of the cows, so we just slowly weaved our way thrugh them an they walked on as if they didn't even notice our bike. Anyways it was a fun an different thing to experience, so I thought I'd mention it.
On more painful notes, yesterday my 2 year old son had a sad trip to the dentist. I will spare the details but he did get some teeth pulled. They had to sadate him for the opporation, an I thought it would be easier on me than him, but it was more the opposite, ha. I've done the whole dentist thing, but never experienced a kid being knocked out of his sences in slow motion in 15 seconds. It was heart-renching. He was asleep for over an hour an when he woke up he was halarious, pointing to every black man an saying "theres daddy", ha. He's now very proud that he was able to mange the pain an shows everyone the holes in his gums....(kids will always be kids)
Zohra is now walking....HIP HIP HURRAY!! No more dirty knees. She's loving the freedom, an independancy, an frankly so am I.
I'm sure you've seen the posts on Jo's blog of the BBQ we had here at my place, it was fun an relaxing. for pics go to Jo's blog an check it out, hope to do it again soon.

7 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

Stop riding bodas, YOU FREAK!!!!

XX!

Machi said...

I don't usually ride them, cuz I'm always with my kids an I would never have them ride them, but on by back dirt road I don't mind at times. Although every day I see acidents happening with bodas so it doesn't motivate me to continue riding them. So with your advice nyx, I just might stop.

Nyx Martinez said...

haha. Say hi to Nawaz and kids for me. Miss u all!

Nina said...

Oh, poor baby, four root canals?? God bless u, that's tough; it must've been even harder for u.

Jamie said...

Love you Machi!! Miss you! xxx

Machi said...

Miss you jamie. can't wait to get a change to see you some day soon. love ya, take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.