I came accross this pic of me an my sis an liked it, so thought I'd post it for your viewing pleasure. Its not tha resent but a picture is worth a thousand words. I do miss my camera, but will do what I can to still post pics. Love ya sis.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Posted by Machi at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Machi,
This is Moddi. Nice pic i must say. And the lady with you is i think your sister. Well i am new so i just asked about her. After so many days i have visited your blog. Nice additions keep it up.....Pay my regards to Mr. Farooqui. I will send you the pics of the Zoo and the two white rinos. Take care love to the kids and bye
ooh, that's a nice one!
Lovely pic.
EXCUSE ME.....your blog is supposed to be called MATOKE Mom!!!!!
CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment