I've made some new adjustments to my home lately, I desided to repaint each room a different colour. So I now have a sky-blue kids room, a dark cream/almost yellow for my bedroom an sitting room. It's brightens my day up, an helps give me an extra boost. Kids room looks great besides Aslans latest additions of my lipstick smeared on the wall in a few places, when I asked Aslan about it he simply replied, "Mommy, me paint." ha. Oh well, I just had to put up some kids posters an it covered the job nicely.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds snazzy! Post some pics of it! lovin you...
thats great! Go, Aslan!!!
Miss u, mother!!!
I need to come and see the final result! Love you!
For sure, Wussi is going for a few days so we'll have a girls night at my place. I think you'll like it. But you should really think of trying that yellow background in your room....
Post a Comment