CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hey all, I'm back, not like I went anywhere but I was having prolems with my comp but now its fixed. Thankfully nothing else has happened that in out of the norm. Thank God. I can't wait till Zohra is walking, she's at that stage now where she's getting all her clothes dirty after 2 min of crawling, but it's to be expected i guess. Aslan is really into puzzles these days, he has this one puzzle he does about 4 times every day, I don't mind, all the better for his IQ. Sorry if you were expecting some of me, you'll have to wait a bit, Well enough talk here are some resent pics of my kids. please comment if you will.








Zohra just 7 months, I know she's shockingly big but she's lost some now an is very healthy. She's 9 months now, she has this new thing every time I give her a phone or say dada, she'll put her hand to her ear an say 'huh'. It's so adorable.







This is her first time in the pool at La Foret,
it took a while to get used to the cold, but once
she was all the way in she had a blast.















Aslan at Didi's World,
the mini amusement park here.















Mom an Aslan during a day out at La Foret.

7 comments:

Nina said...

Gosh, your son is so cute!! He just turned 2, & he does puzzles?

I've noticed that of the kids I've taken care of, the ones that hv really gotten into puzzles were only boys, but I don't think any of 'em were into it that early on. Your family is just full of geniuses!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Machi.

I'm glad to see you've joined the blogging world.

Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Mach started a blog....so much fun. Your kids are looking beautiful and so are you. I'll be visiting here often.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love you Machi! Your kids are beautiful!

Nyx Martinez said...

Aslan is huge and SO Handsome!!!!!! Go, WAZUNGU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hotdoggin.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cute kiddos you got there!