CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 06, 2006

So today I hear that 1 of the 3 guys that blew the grenade was caught as killed on the spot, he was found with 6 other he intended to plant elsewhere, aparently it was just a local taxi driver that had gotten into a fight over a card game an decided to take it a step farther. I thought the helicopters belonged to the US Embassy, cuz the Ugandan Government has never made this kind of big deal before, but I hear now that they've been after him for some time now. We are safe, but please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Nina said...

Hi, Machi,
It's Nina (from the old days, heh)! Nice to see photos of u & your kids -- they're so cute!

About this granade thing, does that mean there are 2 more guys involved that haven't yet been caught?

I'm glad to hear the Lord's been keeping u safe, & I'll be praying for your continued protection!

Anonymous said...

Machi!!

So cool that you have a blog now! Thank you for your letter. I had to laugh at the title muzungu mom....heh heh. Brought back memories! Praying for you, please stay safe. Love you so much and hopefully I can visit sometime. xox

Machi said...

yes, they haven't been caught yet, so keep us in your prayers, but they did get the main guy with the 6 extra granades on him. TG. Nice suprice to hear from you nina. its been soo long.