CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So I too have started a blog, yes, I got sucked in to the fun. I don't know how well I'll do, but if it help people stay in touch then so be it. Just to start with basics, here are pics of me an my kids, Aslan is 2 on this coming monday, the 7th. An Zohra my daughter is now coming to 9 months on the 8th. Don't ask me how I manage cuz I don't know myself, but its crazy fun, the ages are so close together I feel as though I have twins, an if you ask me, if you wanna know what kind of kid I'm handling just think of Jeremy 17 years ago, an there you have it. Jer I'm not joking. But I love him to bits, no worries.
K, I gotta hit the sack now, but will add more tommorow cuz I actually for once have power...

1 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

I'll have you know, Mother, I am going to comment all over your blog since I can't just knock next door anymore!