CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Jinja weekend getaway.

Hubby has been doing heaps of traveling lately so during his stay in between trips, he surprised us with a weekend in Jinja, quad biking and all. it was great fun.

This guy swam down the white rapids for us with nothing to hold on to, was relieved to see him come out of the water, as much as I love water, white water rafting is something I doubt I can bring my self to do. but it was wild to watch.

My poochies all geared up before quad biking.

Check out this guy, looks like pain to me, but he was fully enjoying himself.

Aslan with Savannah, his (wife) in his eyes, you would not believe so of the things my son comes up with about him and his wife. The other day he asked me to teach him how to drive so he could teach his (wife) so she'd be able to go out and buy veggies when he needed peace in the house!!!! "mom, you think marriage is easy, it's very stressful! I love her but sometimes I need my peace and quiet with the TV. I asked him where he heard that marriage is stressful, and with a mater-of-fact answers said, "Of course, Dad." Now I wouldn't have expected it from anywhere else. Ha.

This is how NOT TO DRIVE, my hubby loves multi tasking. This puts a whole new meaning to "Co" driver.

Trying to get as close to the water without falling in, notice my knee, i did manage to fall in mud, thankfully it wasn't close to the edge.

I have no clue why zohra was making that face, but all the same she's a cutie.

4 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

Hey, Vanna looks so much like Shirls, it's freaky!

Teacup said...

SO cute and hillarious comments from Aslan. Ha.

Lianna Kaycee said...

aslan and zora so cute

Lianna Kaycee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.