I'm taking 3 weeks off to go to South Africa, I plan to see Tina, meet tons of ppl, including old friends, ice skate, horse ride, go clubbing, crash a few strip joints, shop,....and see what else South Africa has in store for me and the kids for the next 3 weeks.I'll be flying down on the 8th, and don't know when I'll be around internet to post again.
Also my lovely daughter droped my camera, so its on my shopping list as soon as I get down, will be sure to take as many as possible, thou I doubt you'll see them all, but at least you'll get an idea of what we're up too. Have a wonderful week. -Till next time. Peace.
Monday, January 05, 2009
Holiday to South Africa!
Posted by Machi at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lucky you! I only wish I was there to host you. :(
Peace!?! :P! Have fun sweetie! Take me with you!
lovely blog, great to hear super-dee-dooper testimonies and pictures!
GBY!
-michael (i don't think we've met yet)
Post a Comment