Don't get all grossed out by this picture, it is not what it seams to be....it was a game who could guess what was in each dipper, an I'm proud to say that Malaika won, because she was the only one smart enough to go to great depts an smell them....eww, I know. some of the mixes were Avocado an brownie, garlic an tomato paste, ..an I have successfully forgotten what the last one was.
This top picture is Meg, the mother to be.
This was another game, which team of 2 could put the puzzle together the fastest, an amongst teams that made it in 4, 6, an 8 min, thankfully to lots an lots of time with kids, Mal an I did the puzzle in 2 an a half min, an won a prize. yeeehaaa.
Here is the mother to be with my two "SPECIAL" children.
Mal with Meg
Some pics of the party, an decor. I never had a clue as to what a baby shower required, now I know. 
Under the baby doll was a cake, an on the T-shirt on the table is written, "My mommy loves CHOCOLATE, but loves me more."
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Baby Shower.....thankfully not my own.
Posted by Machi at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well...brace yourself...
Who knows when it may be your own...
There...now I've gone & jinxed it...
Quickly go & touch wood...
LOL...
Miss you Machi and glad you updated and that I'm finally online! Like your new do BTW!
X
I love your hair! And I want chocolate! :)
Post a Comment