CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New hair style an BBQ fun

Tina an I took a trip to the saloon an had some quality "bonding" time. This was the first time in 5 years for me to go to the saloon to have anything professionally done. but I'm glad to say I feel it was worth it, now I see what all the fuss is about when everyone is always making the time to go, I just simply never felt it was necessary, but now I can honestly say I enjoyed it. so far everyone that has seen it likes it much better now then before, so that good.

As soon as I walked in the door from the saloon


Nawaz and I. Last month we hit 4 years of being together. And I'm glad to say, still strong.


Nawaz an Zohra, she's highly attached to him.


This is us girls from home, with Jamilah in the back. I wanted to put up a pic of kitty since I don't think I have yet, she's next to celly.


With rellies an Mal, though I do count her as my evil Pisces twin.


Zohra always enjoy a good bone, whether chicken,lamb, or goat, she loves it all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see u all. i was too busy to even see a computer what to talk about doing something else.u must be knowing my situation.pay my regards to tina and mal. i miss u all

Ruth Cortejos said...

That top pic of you is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Machi you look stunning. I love it!

Nyx Martinez said...

It's been fun watching your kids grow up via your blog, and seeing you grow more beautiful each day!

Love you.

Anonymous said...

everyone has th same opinion as i have........hehehehehe