CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So Tina is back up here for a visit for 2 weeks, I'm very happy, We'll be having a good ol' BBQ tonight with stake, chips, dip, the whole deel. I'll be posting picture from it tomorrow but my pics for today have to do with my son's school group.
They had a bakery class, an got to make their own doe, roll it, an cut shapes out, but the best part for them was eating them, of course. Aslan is turning 3 next month, an he's doing well on his reading, he's on his second reader, he knows about 30 words, an loves to read. I'm so proud. Zohra is starting to talk a bit now, she's thrilled that she can jump now, its her latest dance step.
Keep a look out for my post from tonights BBQ.


3 comments:

Lady Jo said...

oh cool to see the boys! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

So cool seeing them so earnestly cooking! Cute lil fellows!!

Nyx Martinez said...

Oh my God. It's Gus and he's skinny.

Love you mother!!