My computer has sadly given up the will to live, it's been acting funny the past while but last week couldn't take it any longer so finally let go, thats my excuse for not posting, if you go to Tina's blog you can find pictures from our last lunch together with our 3 generations family. Tina is gone now, we miss here the home is different without her. (sob)
I will be taking Aslan in to the dentist to be knocked out for over an hour while they refill 2 fillings that mannaged to pop out. He hates the dentist, an is still young so has to be sedated. Its so hard to see him being knocked out slowly. Please pray it goes smoothly an sucessfully.
After the dentist is done with I will be heading to Kenya for a few weeks visit with In-laws. They miss the kids an I could use a change of scenery too. I won't be able to get on line there as I still don't have a comp, but will post pics of my trip when I get back.
We could use your prayers for Kampala as there have been lots of riots going on because a big sugar factory here wants to cut down the biggest forest in Kampala to the dismay to most the local which have caused protesting to become out of control. I haven't heard the final of whether they will still cut it down, or only half, or none at all, but your prayers would be most appreciated. Thanx.
Well, Ta Ta till next time.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Lack of comp=lack of posts
Posted by Machi at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ahhhhh, miss you!
Post a Comment