CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Kids stuff

On a spur of the moment I decided to shave Aslans head, hoping that this time it will grow back curly, he's very jazzed about it, thinking that his hair is all the "cleaner" now. ha.

Aslan latest developments have been soccer an school, he's crazy about both. I was planning to enter him in the Kampala Kids League, but the youngest age they take is 4, so I will wait an watch him progress behind doors, I can't wait to see his talent by the age of 4. As for school he has this book that he works on everyday, an very proud of his work. I'm glad he's liking book work already, I hope to put it to good use.


Zohra has refused to start talking, but completely understands everything I say an tell her to do. answering me with grunts an head nods, her vocab for the moment only contains 'mama,yes,and there.' Aslan an I talk non-stop to her but she seams to want to wait on talking, so I'm praying that'll change soon.

5 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

Ahahhahahahaha....

Two words, Mother.

YM me with your guess.

Lady Jo said...

Awwwwwwww, look at my girl! Zorah!!! What a love!
xx

Anonymous said...

Aslan looks a bit like Jere there.

Unknown said...

The kids are very cute...I barely reckognized Aslan with his hair-cut....

You're looking very good too...

Please find a way to keep posting...now that Tina's gone, you'll be my only update as to what's going on in Uganda.

Your Kenya trip will be in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

if god created you to have sex with blacks!...you would have been born in africa!...