So I'm back for my 3 week visit to Kenya to see family. Ironically, in rainy cold weather, nither of the kids got colds or coughs till the last day in Kenya, so Aslan is down with a bad cough sadly,
My trips to Kenya are never highly eventful, but thankfully I was able to go an visit the home there, its always nice to see old an new faces.
One cool thing I did that I'm proud of is drive down a 6 hour horific drive of pot-holed road like you've never seen before, along with the kids an in-laws in the car from Kisumu to Nairobi. Nawaz wasn't with me at the time, an left us thinking that his brother would drive us down, but me(full of faith) took the lead an offered to drive myself. I was a bit nervous at the start but after the first hour, an the kids still behaving in the back of the car, I had faith to continue for the full 6 hours. I ended up telling Nawaz about it once I reached Nairobi, an to his disbelief, after passing the phone to 4 witnesses, did he finally belive me an congradulate me.
Life back in UG is pretty much the same, though the home is always changing an improving, Mal was away for a family trip for 6 weeks, so it was quiet but its great to have her back. Its always good to go away for a bit an re-fuel.
Brian, an Nyx, we need you here if we want to be able to hold the name "RadioActiveDancers" it might even come to the point where I'd have to dance an that alone would be disaster, so if you read this start filling in your clearence forms. (snicker,snicker) OK, fine, only if its the Lords will of course, but you know that we will be doing some desperate prayers. Jo, I'm so happy to hear your PG, lots of your friends here in UG are very happy for you too, an we are all praying for a girl... I can't wait to see you. Well, this'll have to do till my next time on line, if you read this please pray for the Lord to suply a nice Laptop asap.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Kenya....
Posted by Machi at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay, finally an update from you Nyabo! Miss you tons and always look forward to hearing newsy bits from Kampala.
Hi to you and all your family. Someday...we will return ;)
Kisses to the kids, the Aliens, and all of Robinhood's Merry Men.
Post a Comment