I think this month we have taken every chance an excuse to celebrate our birthdays. Nawaz' was on Feb 14, Mine on 22, an Nawaz' older sister Muso's on the 23. This first pic is us with muso's kids, tecnically I'm their "ANTIE", but the boy to my left is almost a year older than me, an that's his wife an sister. 
Mom, Muso, Me, an Tina, strangly enough both women on either side of me are my sisters, one 51, an one 27. But as of the 22nd, I'm now one year closer to them, but I'm in no hurry. I wonder what would have happened to me if I would have turned 22, on the 22nd, in the year 2002. Well, just as well it didn't happen.
On request here is a pic of Mike, who just came a 2 weeks ago.
Then of course there is the faithful sis pic. now I'm only 5 an 1/2 years younger than her, but that'll soon change, but I will enjoy it while it lasts. BTW, Tina an Kenji, thank you for your posts for my birthday. Love you.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Birthday BBQ!
Posted by Machi at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ahhhhh! Happy birthday! I wasn't quite sure which day it was....but I'm always thinking of you not just then! Mush, mush! ILY and hope you have an outstanding year! Love always!
Hey Machi!
Happy Birthday!! That's right you're older then me by a few months! Great blog, and great pics! Keep going for God!
Looking good Machi! Happy birthday!
Happy B'day, Machi!
How good you look these days!! Nice!
I'll be praying you get your heart's desires this year & the Lord will keep you & yours close to Him & continue to make you a blessing to all you come in contact with.
Much love,
Brian
Heh, Mike in the middle of 3 hotties. So typical of him. I knew he would end up in a "good home".
Lucky dude Mike. Make us proud! :P
Machi u look really great here.. xxx and so does Tina.. 2 beautiful sisters..
Post a Comment