CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some pics for fun. I Know its early but we were all hanging out around the tree so thought why not take pics. But will have some proper family shots soon with Nawaz included.


Malaika an I, Mal is one crazy fun nut which could only make her a fellow pisces. If you meet her face to face on the street, my only advice to you would be to turn around...or you'll be in for a wild ride. -Mal, you know I still love you.


Zohra's growing more an more everyday. Sweet but the stuborn stuff is coming out slowly. Thankfully Aslan is a great older brother to her.


This one is an old classic. Thats Tina(standing) an me(siting). We've had some great times. Sis, You've aways known how to cheer me up, an still manage a good job of it. Love ya tons. -note to my lil' brothers, you know I have plenty of you too so be good an comment well, or I might have to just post them anyways...but I'll see what you have to say first.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Soooooo cute!!! They're getting so big.

Merry Christmas!!! - Soon, anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable kids, Machi!

Zohra's eyes are amazing....you don't look so bad yourself. Have a holly jolly Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Beauiful pics. Zohra's getting so big! Merry Christmas, I love you!!

Machi said...

merry christmas back to you. miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Blasphemy, you don't have any such pictures of us.

But that one is hardcore. Heh.

Love you Mariko.

Anonymous said...

gosh i haven't seen/heard from you since you left California. how ever many years ago that was.
i didn't even know you had kids.

but their beautiful, and you look great.


happy hoildays.

Machi said...

Hi anita, Yeah, I'm a full on wife an mother now. whole new role to fill an learn. Surprise to hear from you, it has been forever huh. about 4 years. Great to hear from old friends, don't be a stranger.

Unknown said...

Hope you're enjoying your Christmas, Mach!

Wow!....your kids have grown!

I enjoyed your posts...didn't know you had a blog....keep it up!

Merry Christmas & lots of love from Nigeria,

Brian

Machi said...

Brian, long time, are we to expect you back anytime soon? Yeah, they've grown, its nice that aslan is talking well now, an Zohra is past the carrying stage an can get around by herself now. We miss you. Dont be a stranger.

Axe Addict said...

Malaika? Wild indeed. Tell her sometime to tell me why she missed informing me about that name.