----FLASHBACK----
That old pic of me an tina gave me a feel for a flash back. Can you guess which twin is which?...adorrible I know. Notice in two pics Kenji's hands are not where they should be but when he wanted them to be. ehem. Adorable boys....an you still are. Love ya.


Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Posted by Machi at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That is just too cute, the twins always have this sneaky grin on their face - yet with a hint of mischievous to it, heh. So adorable!
I know what you mean, they still have that grin till today, sneaky/inocent right. ha. its what makes them who they are. Love you girl.
hahaha...so cute!
Hahaha....there are too many ways to comment on this post :)
Suffice it to say, this was very entertaining. Thanks for posting!
Oooh look how cute the evil twins used to be...such little monkeys. Adorable pics.
Weasel.
I bet Kev hoped that touching it would make it grow. heh.
sneaky guys, task. still have those sneaky grins, especially Jeremy. proably can trick a girl into thinking he's innocent with that tricky little grin of his. I think Jeremy is the one with the darker hair in the swim suites and hats.
ah yes, when those boys lived with us...all those movies they missed for hiding bb guns in their lockers and etc...
It brings back such fond memories.
Hi Machi, it's been a while.
Your kids are adorable
YOKO, its great hearing from you. its been way too long, I love your art an enjoy checking your blog. keep in touch, don't be a stranger. Merry christmas
Post a Comment