CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 11, 2006


-NAIROBI ADVENTURES-

In my new world, an life, EID is the biggest day of the year for my In-Laws. So our little family drove down the long drive to Kenya to spend a week with the In-Laws. Nawaz was able to get some time off of work, so we did some cook outs, went to the Nairobi Animal orphanage, kids play areas, an on the holidays they had great fun watching the fire crackers go of non-stop all night long for Diwali celebrations. It was just nice to have a week of Sundays.
Once returning home we were greeted with sickness. The kids an I were down badly for a while, an Nawaz is presently down with the ol' famous Malaria. Please Pray for his quick recovery, its not easy to handle, i've had it twice.


On EID out for a BIG family lunch.I won't even start to say who's who, but there I am in the traditional wear. I'm used to it now, its actually quite comfortable.


This pic was taken at the Animal Orphanage, the caretakers let me into the cage, after Nawaz had asked them how they feed them, to his disbelieve an shock, I walked in. I'm not trying to kid you,I was scared too, but it was great, just like a massive cat, the purr an all, It was cool.


Zohra, enjoying her freedom now that she's a walker. She turned 1 on the 8th this month. We haven't had her party yet, but will do so soon. She's so into phones now, an tries to talk back to you with eh's an aahs'. Everything goes straight to the ear instead of the usual mouth. Ha. She loves dancing, as soon as she hears any sort of beat, she'll start bouncing up an down an clapping her hands. It's great entertainment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting such nice pics! You're looking really great and Zohora is so cute. Love you!

Machi said...

sweetie as always. Missing you. But you know SA is the first place I'm visiting when I get the chance. Love you Girl.

Anonymous said...

oh she is too cute...glad I found your blog

Nyx Martinez said...

Yay!!!!!

You finally post!!!!

MATOKE!!!!!!

Nina said...

Such a cool pic of u w/ the cheetah!