I said Tata to one of my favorite woman who just left our home, but I blame myself for setting her up with my friend, but i'm proud to say they are happy and wonderful together. We've gotten new ppl, and lost some old ones. Its not that I never have anyhing to blog about, but FB is more than enough, but will try my best.
Ange and Matt. 2 of my favorite ppl.
I'm eagerly looking forward to my brother Kenji's wedding in May. I can't wait. I'm not so happy about not losing my c-mas food weight yet, but I'm working on it. I miss ange already!!! I don't like this part of making friends.
On sunday we went back to the Farm to have a day out quadbiking, its one of the kids favorite pastimes, What started out as a clear day end up pouring, and while our wholee crew ran under the shed, hubby and I took the oportunity to have an awesome rain shower!! Unfortunately I couldn't remove any clothes till after the excapade, but it was awesome fun, and very refreshing.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Stuff
Posted by Machi at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Look at you...cheeky girl! Miss you!
Post a Comment