Yes, in case u wanted to know, I am a delinquint blogger, thats because blogging or not blogging doesn't really faze me. But I know I owe it to thoses who dont have FB to still know I do breath every now and then. Change and Challenge is in the air. I'm obsessed with interior decorating, and building my own place, trying to make cash(who isn't) and raising my kids with more hair on my head then I thought to have by this age.
I leave u with holiday pics below.
An awesome water park we spent the day at and turned into unplesent walking lobsers.
Zoe and I being bored on the 9hour drive down
Aslan and his best friend Jason
Zoe's first time in the ocean, it was SOOO Warm
Daddy and the kids at the house pool. it was so hot in mombasa, swiming was like a very warm shower. The midnight swims were great fun!!
More pics to come from Tina's visit. stay tuned!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Pics of Mombasa fun
Posted by Machi at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment