CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Showered with blessings

I have been spoiled by my lovely hubby, call me materialistic, but I have a fetish for phones....among other stuff, so one lovely day after work, hubby comes home with this for me. A Nokia 6600 slide, I've been wanting it for over a year, and now that I've proven trustworthy with phones, and haven't left it on my car, or let Zohra put it in my coffee or let Aslan wash it, I get rewarded with this. I'm loving it. Thank you Love.
Nokia 6600 slide



On other news. I have started learning Hindi, as I'm surounded by it, all his friends, most my friends and many aquantances daily are indian, I'm taken up the challenge to learn hindi this year, I've bought my self a CD and book, and spend my many hours in my car, or sometimes while doing the puzzles, listening and repeating, (thankfully no one is there to hear me make a fool of myself) for now I'd rather not be heard till I have it down quite well. Pray for me, its a challenge, as its nothing at all like my other two, Japanese and Engish.

4 comments:

Lady Jo said...

Ha, you never did have much luck with phones! I just got myself a LG slide too. I love the slide out phones. I wanted the Erricson but didn't realize till it was too late that it was also available with my plan.
And good onya for learning Hindi! Miss you so much girl...I was thinking of you the other night then I had a dream about you...don't remember what it was but it was nice seeing you. Love you!

Machi said...

I miss you lots too, I'm happy with the phone, mostly cuz its nokia, I could never use anything else, tried Sony Erricson, but didn't last for long. I'm counting my blessings. Hope the dream was a good one. Love you.

Nyx Martinez said...

Nice, learning a new language is always a good thing! All the best.

Oh I can teach you a Hindi song I learned as a kid...but I doubt it even makes proper sense...

Machi said...

Either it doesn't make much sense, or it's an extremely romantic song, that you'd prefer never translated. Do sing it too me one day.