I haven't dropped off the side of the planet, but I am keeping myself busy, and not bother to post much, not for lack of wanting too, but rather finding the extra time. I'm currently in Kenya visiting in-laws, its coming to my third week with them, and in the course of my stay this is my first time on-line. Kids are growing happy, smarter, naughter! I'm trying to raise some cash to get me and my kids and sweeties mother to 2 weedings next year, one being my cool bro Kenji in California, and the other to Tina is South Africa. How I plan to raise this cash is still some what of a mystery as both weddings are over a span of 2 month, in very different continents, so anyone with advice, or extra time to pray for me, please don't hesitate to give me a shout out. I leave you with some pics of me and the kids horse riding in Kampala before coming down. My kids are naturals, they wanted their turns on the horse alone, and did very well, kicking away and telling the "Go Horsie Go". and pulling the reins when they want him to stop. Its nice to see them growing up. Well, TTFN. 


Sunday, June 21, 2009
Posted by Machi at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh yay, you finally posted! Love you!
Nice pics Machi.
Post a Comment