CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trip to Bujagali Falls, the sourse of the Nile.

For a change this weekend we took a drive to Jinja, an hours drive, to go spend the day by the nile. I had big plans to go bungee jumping, but hubby wasn't ready to let me go, cuz apparently I haven't been insured yet, har har. I know he's joking, just hates both heights an water, so not a good mix for me to do in front of him, but I'm still dying to try it one day. The other option is White water rafting, you can go for a day, or 2 days, in mellow water or severe white water rapids, get fliped overboard as much as you want, depending on what you ask the guide for. I'm freaked of getting my head bashed to rocks once I get fliped. I don't have the guts to do that one so I'll start with Bungee jumping when I get the chance.

This guy only has one strong leg, his left leg is half the normal size an limp, he does this pole stuff with only his arms, its a tourist attraction but I thought it was worth posting.


Down right next to the nile, Aslan was worried we'd fall cuz the rocks were so unstable.

Coming home from Jinja, had my camera in hand, this is nothing wow here, you see it everywhere, except its usually 3 adult men trying to save on fare.


Zohra with her best friend Alyna, at Alyna's sisters birthday party. These two are so unseperable. The are like Jay Jay an Aslan used to be. Jay Jay, we miss you.

Mom sent me this pic that she took, not sure when an where, but I know I like it. Why is it always that girl like dad more, and boys like mom more. oh well. I can't complain. I love them both tons.

1 comments:

Lady Jo said...

Awww, nice to see you all! Miss you and Jinja!