CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Off to Mombasa for the C-mas hollidays!!!!

I've never been to mombasa before, the blessed coast of Kenya!!! I go to Kenya all the time, but this will be a first for Mombasa, I wanna see the looks on the kids faces when they see the beach!!!! It's gonna be Hubby's first leave in 6 years, we get 10 days!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO, is what I sound like happy!!! I plan to do everything in my power to NOT come home a lobster, but we'll see what happens, I do hope the kids get nice and dark, so ppl will finally believe me when I say they are half black ;-). I won't have net much, but as I don't blog much as it is, I will do my best to post 1001 pics when I come back home!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GRAND HAPPY NEW YEAR. Make it a good one and lets make some good memorries!!!! CHEERS.

0 comments: