I have jumped off the planet, but its time I got back on. As some of you may know I got 3 stitches in my eyebrow on a wild Jumping castle with Rajan and I smashing heads.
I then had 3 days to evacuate and move house, to our new place which wasn't totally ready, but we had no choice but to move it, so we spent our first days with cold showers and no curtains, but thankfully all is set, and we are settling in nicely, its big, spacious, and modern. Will try and take pics of it soon, after more decor is up.
I had the opportunity to Bungee jump cuz we had a weekend away in Jinja on the Source of the Nile, but due to my stitches friends convinced me that I'd faint hanging upside down for so long. But at least the kids had a blast quad biking with dad.

Well, thats what I'll leave you with for now, when something out of the norm happens, I will be back.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Ramblings
Posted by Machi at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment