CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In honor of Jo!!


I think about the days before,
when we'd both hang out.
Discussing everything under the sun,
figure what life was about.
The stories that we told
the secrets that we shared
The way that, with all the honesty
we let our hearts be beared.
That special connection
that brought us close as friends
Is what will never be broken
I pray it never ends.
You taught me I could be someone
if I really wanted to
You told me that I was unique,
that I was special to you.
You said that you trusted me
with things you'd not dare tell
To any but me
cuz I'd understand well
And thats what friends really are for,
to be there in time of need
To be the shoulder you can lean on,
like you were to me.
We said our last goodbye,
bravely an quickly then.
But because we love the Lord,
I know we'll one day meet again.
Goodbye's aren't forever,
"till then" is what should be said.
There'll be others down the line,
who I'll have to give up too.
But none will be the quite the same,
as the way I loved you.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree......and i can understand

Ruth Cortejos said...

so sweet!

Nyx Martinez said...

The poem sounds familiar.

Machi said...

I knew you'd say that one day...heheheh. I guess I should be thanking you then. Love you miss you bye.